Saturday, March 5, 2011

Kenapa fifie kene ade blog?

So, I am pretty sure that many of you will start wondering why only now I decide to have a blog? Well, I realized that I have sooooo much stuff that I never wore / used and I would like to generate it into my extra income. So, this blog would be a platform for me to actually sell my stuff and also being a PR, I think by doing all these postings, it would eventually improve my writing, yer tak?

Ok, family and friend, you must also be wondered what many stuff that Fifie has sampai she wants to sell them off kan? Let’s put it this way; since Firshah was in my belly and until now, my shoe size has increased to one size bigger (or maybe two, kahkahkah!!) and so do my baju2 and seluar which I loveeeeeeeeeeee so much. But it is the very impossible for me to squeeze myself in to one of those baju2 / kasut / seluar. Huahuahua!!! So drp bende tersepuk dlm store, why don’t I sell them and Firshah could have new clothes once in a while kan? (konon!!! Padahal??? Hmmm….)

I will try my best to update this blog as many times as I could plus will update on politics and business news and recipes too. To spice it up lah kkk!! And of coz, though my little boy has his own blog, I will definitely blog bout him too k? My precious…

InsyaAllah tomorrow will start uploading some pictures of shoes and dresses to let go.

Thank you and enjoy the rest of the nite. I am off to bed ladies and gentlemen…

p/s: tgu la aku masok opis on Monday to edit ths ugly mugly blog okkkk.

No comments:

Post a Comment