Monday, March 7, 2011

First item to let go

Weekend has been really busy for me. So, I apologize for not posting.

Ok, let’s have a look at my first item to let go.

1st item: Hot Pink Dress
  sorry eh kalo ade si tukang penyibuk. pelaris tuh :)

I bougth this dress in Ampang Point and I have never wore it once pon. If you can see, the tag is still there. So it is in excellent condition.
The color is shock pink.
Free zise (tp kalo aku pakai mmg cam nangka bungkus) – get the picture why I never wore it before? Kahkahkah!!
Harga I would say RM60 (negotiable k!)
Mari –mari!! Panas…!!

2nd item: Charles & Keith Purple Heel
sorry pic tak clear. will re-upload it tonight.
I loooooove this shoe but sadly big foot aku dah tak bole nak masok dlm kasut ni lagi. I only wore it once to an event sometime around 2008. Don’t worry, the condition is super good, although I bought it in 2008.
The color is purple.
Size 5
The price is RM80 (negotiable)

If you are interested, please drop me an email to: fifiefeereena86@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment