Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Posponed Women's Day!


I’ve been busy this whole week, Monday till this Friday, occupied with paperworks, events and seminars.

Nevertheless, I’ve wanted to write a post - since last week was Women’s International Day, would loveee to share with you guys the women in my life that have inspired me and made me the way I am today. I am very blessed to have them around me. Xoxoxoxoxo.

THE MOMS

1. My Mama – a beautiful, amazing and wonderful mother. I may not be the best daughter in the world but she is the best mother anyone could ever wish for. She is a strong woman, stronger than anyone you know. I love her so very much!

Pic ni was taken few years back kat bali :)

2. Mak Mok – omggggg! Alhamdulillah, mak mok dah selamat delivered a baby girl on March 9 and her name is Syazwana Nur Azzwa weight at 2.15kg. Congratulation my dear mak mok and I’ll visit you and baby next week? Promise!! Mak ok or gemok (I call her that) is like a mother to me. More like a second mother la. She is the person I will go and see or refer to whenever I have difficulties. Best motivator ever! I loveeeeeeeee u mak mok and selamat berpantang!! Kite try to get kurus sama2 k!

Mak Mok ngan buah hati aku.

3. Mak Ngku – aka my mother in law. Very generous woman and I am blessed to have her as my mil. She would cook for us on the weekends or send us lauk every other day. Hehe, love u ma and thank you ma for everything!!

Mak Ngku bersama buah hatiku…

FRIENDS FOR ETERNITY & BEYOND

1. Angah – Pompan ni yg paling aku rinduuuuuuuu!! So glad she called me last-last week. We had the longest chat ever and both of us were in tears and laughter during the conversation. And the line got cut becoz bateri aku kong. Back in the old days at UTM, we actually did share bantal together, mkn satu pinggang tp mandi je lain2. Selalunye aku la yg kene mandi dulu sbb dak ni liat nak bgn pg. I definitely miss those moments and will cherish it sampai bile2. Love uuuuuuu mak ngah ngok ngek!!

Masa ni aku still kat utm, doing my final year. We had this dinner with another buddy at Chicken Rice Shop Mid Valley. Love u my darlinggggg…

2. Perrrrissss – makcik!!!! Please note that I love u and please teman I lunch more often k!! Teman gosssipkuuu and this lady always give me very good advice. I will always pray for you makcik. Kisses and hugs for my boys pio and pier!!

Masa ni dekat Pemandu’s Open Day. I was 2 months pregnant and she was not pregnant yet that time :p (jgn mara makcik, I love u!!)

3. Ida Borhan – I have known this woman since I was a little girl. That was 12 years ago. Basically, we grew up together, explored new things together and had the same learning process in our lives. Until now, our friendship stays strong and true. Love u daaaaa!!

Fil's Raya Open House last-last year.

4. Nadine Hamidddd – si gila yg aku rinduuuuu!! She used to work in Alpha and during that time, I was actually enjoyed being in the office. Non stop laughter okk ngan minah ni. Seriously, takde pompan yg lebih gile drp u k nad. Hehehe! Really miss spending time with u, having coffee after work and Nad actually teman-ed me throughout my akad nikah, malam berinai dan bersanding ceremony. Loveee u!!

 Dayang MOU ceremony. Our last event together.

5. Ileena – my darling who’s doing her medical study in Russia and I only got to meet her once a year. Torture k na!!  cpt2 blk sini for good kk. She is my childhood friend. I have known her since standard 2 ke 3, and then we instantly became best buddies. Sleepovers and roller blade - ing every weekends. Definitely miss those moments too. 

 Nana in peach color kebaya outfit during my wedding (Hubby's side)


And to all the ladies in the world, it is never too late for me to wish you ‘Happy Women’s Day’!

p/s: a G2000 woman’s suit to let go. Will post it in the next entry.


5 comments:

  1. mak uda! kelles posting ko ari ni! eh sat, nak tanya - pic u and peris tu - bulan/what year? peris mcm tgh mengandung je time tu? but still comel! ;) luf u perisss :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe!! mak hayamz!! mase ni bulan 12 2009. hehehe. meletops kan mak moy perrrris!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tq so much Fi for such a sweet blog. Trully lost for words when i saw it. You are such a good mother to gendut and wife to Jas. they are are trully blessed to have you. Wishing you all the blessings and good things in life. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm touched. Tq fie. I love u too.

    ReplyDelete